I have always felt like I have the soul of an eagle trapped in a woman’s body.
2. A macaron for the soul, Paris equals romance. Ladies of the night, cabaret and cancan frenzies of black stockings, lacy knickers and thigh-high kicks dominated the city during the Belle Epoque (my favourite historical era!). Sex was a commerce, an escape, and a way of life. Over a century later, the city of love still has a few tricks left up its sleeve (as long as we don’t spend all day eating baguettes by the Tower!).
3. Feel the magic of the 1001 nights in Marrakech. Think balloon flights with champagne breakfasts, private treks through the Atlas mountains and luxury camps in the deserts and dunes. Not to mention all the belly dancing I’ll be inspired to perform for you.
4. The freedom to express yourself sexually makes Amsterdam one of my favourite cities in the world. An insane amount of sex shops, sex museums, sex theatres, and other special places where you can stimulate all of your senses Is there any other place in this world with a greater sense of sexual liberation?
5. Embrace the slow life in the Swiss Riviera – Europe’s best kept secret. I lived in Montreux as a teenager while attending a language boarding school and I’ve been dreaming of going back ever since! The lake, the mountains, the vineyards and villages have forever stolen my heart.
6. Live the Rajah dream in Udaipur. You know a city is sexy if it was prominently featured in a James Bond movie (especially if that movie was one with a name like “Octopussy”). I’ve heard that sunsets in Udaipur need to be seen to be believed. Have you ever stayed in a floating like a huge spectral white marble palace in the middle of a lake? Legend has it, Prince Maharana built it as a royal “pleasure palace” for hosting his dalliances with beautiful young women. Along with the luxury trappings, how about learning the most exotic of sports, camel polo?
7. Chateaux and wine tasting in Bordeaux. According to French microbiologist and chemist Louis Pasteur, wine is ‘the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages’. That basically makes a trip to the homeland of French wine a doctor-approved choice
8. Get seduced by La Serenissima. For Casanova, the greatest lover the world has ever known, there was no greater seducer than Venice herself (and he definitely knew a thing or two about attraction and the heady power of seduction!). Let’s catch the pageantry of Carnevale and vent our passions and animal instincts.
9. I’ll never forget conversing with a client who’d just returned from a trip to Moscow. Baffled and seriously blissed out, he said “How can everyone in a city be so damn good-looking?” This makes girl-watching…er, woman-watching – one of the city’s prime attractions. With so much raw beauty, I promise to help you stay focused on the city’s architectural marvel!
10. It might just be my unhealthy obsession with Game of Thrones, but I am quite infatuated with Dubrovnik. The ‘King’s Landing’ has it all. Stunning architecture, crystal waters, waterfalls and one of the most vibrant summer festival in the Mediterranean.
11. I have always been drawn to Bali for its otherworldly spiritual magnetism. What do you mean you’ve never been handcuffed to a bed in a Balinese pool villa with a bamboo ceiling, lava-rock roof and relaxation cabana overlooking the Indian ocean? We need to change that!
12. My hometown Dubai goes to such extremes, we may need a safe word to navigate its spaces! Let’s take passion to new heights by staying in the world’s tallest hotel. It’s not quite the mile-high club, but it’s a lot more luxurious than a dingy plane bathroom. Not that size matters Also necessary: overnight desert glamping with resident Emirati astronomy guide (an orgasm for any astrophile!). A trip back to the hotel won’t be complete without a quick pit stop for karak chai. Karak chai scenario will involve us standing outside surrounded by honking 4WDs and impatient people waiting in their cars for a ‘chaiwala’ to bring their order out. It doesn’t get any more old-school UAE than that!
13. Is it possible to create a list of top destinations without mentioning Peru? Let’s get transported backwards through time in the lost city of the Incas. Thinking about doing Ayahuasca? Let me introduce you to my shamans who know what they’re doing (as with any new experience, always do your own research!)
14. Immerse in the isolated beauty of Big Sur. Imagine an enchanting coastal drive down historic Highway 1 in a vintage car, my hair blowing out of the window. What are your thoughts on going naked in public? From 1-3 am, the Esalen Institute opens its doors to its clothing-optional natural hot springs that are perched high on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Lighted only by moonlight, night bathing here is quite an experience, even for non-exhibionists!
16. Rejuvenate human spirit in Glenorchy, NZ. If you’re committed to a hardcore overhaul, this is one of the most unique health retreats in the world. Even the most confident and successful of people have insecurities preventing us from living our best lives. The programs here are designed to purify the body, clear the mind and reprogram the brain. As Einstein once said, “no problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it”.
17. Seychelles. With numerous deserted beaches on the islands, there is a good chance of checking the “sex on the beach” box on travel bucket. If we make it there, let’s hit up the popular club “Lovenut.” I have a feeling the name is a foreshadow to how our evening may end
CURRENTLY IN SYDNEY